Saturday, December 25, 2010

Welcome to my new blog: "Australsk" means "Australians" in Norwegian, so seemed an appropriate title.

Using a blog is probably the easiest way of keeping in touch with friends and family around the world, especially those back home in Australia. I'll be able to post photos easily, so my Mum can see how we're going with everything!

Now that we've done Christmas it's time to start sorting and packing and tidying and cleaning the house. Farewell party is in three weeks, removalists come in 3.5 weeks, and we hand over the keys in fours weeks. Oh boy, what a job we have!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe...first comment!

    Shame I haven't anything bright to say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing bright to say here either. hehe. Just: have a BALL. Lots to do. I bet you're glad you're living around the corner from your folks!!!

    ReplyDelete